Have you ever been in a relationship when you then converged, then diverged, and everything was more like a drama? Constant quarrels and periods of endless silence? You often parted, but then met again, hoping to fix everything?
Maybe it lasted for months or even years, wasting your precious time and energy. You knew it was all wrong, but you stayed because you loved him, right?
These are very terrible and contradictory feelings, but how to avoid such a relationship?
The most important thing is to find a person who is emotionally stable and with high self-esteem. The usual bad relationships with those couples in which at least one person has problems with self-esteem.
If both people are okay with the emotional state, then when they do not fit together, they simply disagree, not making unnecessary scenes.
Therefore, when you are looking for love, it is really important to understand how a person is with self-esteem. Because any person cannot love with healthy love, if he does not love himself first of all.
The following 8 signs of low self-esteem in men will help you weed out those of the applicants for the hand and heart:
1. He humiliates himself.One thing is to be modest or flatter a girl, and another is to constantly humiliate yourself, underestimate too much and diminish your abilities. For example, he says: “You cannot meet someone like me,” “I am far from your level.”
2. He criticizes you. This may be a projection of how he perceives himself. But a normal man meets a girl that he likes, and that he has no reason to criticize.
3. It seems too perfect.Does he have a perfect apartment, a perfect car, perfect clothes, work and friends? People who want to look perfect, usually just try to convince not only others, but themselves, that they are worth something.
4. He is too pessimistic.Happy people see good in others and try to find something positive in most situations. If he constantly focuses on the bad, this is a bad sign.
5. He is jealous.He is jealous, he is embarrassed by your male friends, maybe he even accuses you of flirting. A confident man will trust you.
6. He is the owner.He wants you to sacrifice your friends for his sake, he does not even want to meet them, he wants you to be only for him. Obviously some complexes.
7. He cannot admit that he is wrong.And this is an important part of a healthy relationship. If he constantly blames others and you, and cannot admit his mistake, this is a bad sign.
8. He does not listen to what you say.He often does not understand you, because he hears what he wants, not what you mean.