An original decorated snack on a festive table will always be a success with guests, even if it does not contain any special ingredients. The presented recipe is quite simple, but how spectacular.
Introducing: White Tulips Appetizer. And if instead of eggs you take plum tomatoes, then there will be a bunch of “red tulips”!
- hard-boiled eggs (1 per guest)
- cream cheese (or good melted) - 200 g
- garlic - 2-3 cloves
- greenery for decoration
- Boil eggs, cool in cold water, gently peel, make a cross-cut - not to the end, and with the help of a teaspoon, carefully remove the yolks.
- Crush them with a fork, add cheese, crushed garlic, mayonnaise (you can use a mixture of sour cream and mustard), mix everything well. If you take a processed cheese - it is necessary to rub it.
- Put the prepared stuffing into a bag with a cut corner and fill each egg.
- Make green stems from green onions, leaves from greens, beautifully spread out tulips on a dish.
An original decorated snack on a festive table will always be a success with guests, even if it does not contain any special ingredients.
Enjoy your meal! Happy Holidays Dear Ones!