We all know the saying that men are from Mars, and women from Venus. Differences in behavior, as well as in development, of strong and weak sexes begin in early childhood. For example, boys' brains at birth are often larger than girls. At the same time, they begin to walk and talk much later than babies. There is an opinion that the development of females is aimed at survival, and masculine - to improve and progress.
So, the main differences between children of different sexes:
1. Girls, faster than boys, begin to recognize familiar faces.. From birth, they keep more attention on the face of a person. Little men are more interested in inanimate objects than people. They like to look at the hanging rattle and develop a developing mat.
Read also:An independent child: good or bad?
2. Boys respond to loud sounds worse than girls, they later begin to recognize the shades of the emotions of the parents.The hearing acuity in boys is higher than in girls, but they more often ignore the voices of parents. For example, the reaction to the parents 'reprimand falls to them in the first minutes of their statements, and then they simply “turn off” the auditory channel, and their parents' information on the topic of re-education does not reach consciousness.
Scolding the boy, specifically and briefly say that you are not comfortable with his behavior. Otherwise, after a while he will stop listening to you. It is better not to scold girls, but to explain to them in a quiet voice that you should not do that. The calm voice of parents, melodious singing and lullaby songs have a better effect on girls.
The boys ask a question to get a specific answer, and the girls just to contact the other person.
3.Already at the age of 2.5 years, boys begin to show aggressiveness.and better feel hostile attitude towards themselves. For the full development they need more space than girls.The boys have developed spatial vision, so they like to play, throwing toys away.
In girls, peripheral vision is more developed, they prefer to play sitting with toys that lie before their eyes. Therefore, the baby can safely play in her room, placing her dolls and toys in it, and the boy should climb on the sofa, climb under the bed and climb the stairs.Boys during the game prefer to compete, and girls can compete in contests.
4. Girls have more pronounced skin sensitivity.they are more responsive to bodily discomfort and feel more gentle touches.
Read also:Should I make a child leader?
5. If girls perceive information by listening to the opinions and teachings of others, then boys learn everything by copying the behavior of adults. Therefore, it is better for the boy to set an example of good behavior than to explain it many times.
6. Boys get annoyed faster, and girls are more sad. Girls express their emotions with words or crying, and boys - with action.
7. Boys like toys that can move, and girls like bright and beautiful ones.. Girls longer than boys can play with a new toy, treat them and protect them from damage. Boys play with toys more actively and break them faster.
8.To teach a boy something, you need to keep a fast pace.. As you begin to repeat what has been traversed to consolidate the material, the boys' attention wanes. Girls like to do everything in stages, they prefer to re-check their knowledge.
9. Boys are more intelligent, resourceful and resourceful.. But girls quickly adapt to any situation, they communicate more easily and make many friends.The boys ask a question to get a specific answer. And girls - only to establish contact with the interlocutor.
10.Girls are more obedient than boysat least in early childhood. It is programmed by nature. Women better adapt to the environment than men.
In general, parents should take into account all the differences between the development and behavior of the boy and girl, and therefore they should not be compared. In heterosexual children their own ways of growing up. In addition, girls develop faster than boys - at the age of three, they are about six months ahead.