In kindergartens and schools at any stage of the studyboth native and foreign languages for the development of competent oral and written speech use various exercises. One of the most popular is the exercise of composing phrases and sentences with a given word. For example, what do you need to know to write a sentence with the word "lazy"?
First, before we learn how to write sentences with the word "lazy," we'll figure out what it means:
- Loafer who does not want to work (The lazy employee was immediately dismissed without severance pay and with bad recommendations).
- Demonstrating laziness (His lazy smile and polite manners could not deceive anyone).
- Sluggish, sluggish (the lazy gait betrayed in him an idle person who was not used to making and executing decisions).
- In cooking: cooked simple (compared to the original) way (Lazy vareniki were a success).
Synonyms and antonyms
It will also be useful to carefully study synonyms and antonyms for this adjective.
- Idle (Idle life has not led anyone to anything good).
- Lazy (Lazy boys attracted the attention of the young policeman).
- Unhurried (The cows wandered an important, unhurried step).
- Sluggish (Sluggish, smooth manners of the new governess did not irritate, but rather moved).
- Flaccid (Because of the recently transferred severe illness the girl seemed sluggish and detached).
- Unhurried (Slowly marching lovers couples).
- Uncommunicative (How can you be so uncommunicative!).
- Inexperienced (The sluggish waiter brought lazy soup when they were almost cold).
- Diligent (diligent students - the pride of parents and teachers).
- Worker (The working girl won the praise of the whole team).
- Diligent (Strong students will not take exams or exams).
- Active (Active, cheerful old woman never tired of hitting neighbors).
- Aging (Aging apprentices will receive a well-deserved award.).
Proposals with the words "lazy" and "diligent"
Study the examples below and create your own:
- The lazy foreman did not want to fulfill his duties properly.
- The hussar approached the horse deliberately lazy gait.
- Diligent interns will help doctors in the operation.
- A year and a half of idle, lazy life made from a former athlete a real fat man.
- The sentence with the word "lazy" is very simple.
- In order not to be late for the arrival of father-in-law and mother-in-law, Anastasia Dmitrievna decided to cook lazy cabbage rolls.
- Lazy gait misled the enemies.
- Lazy vareniki with cottage cheese like children much more than usual.
- Today's dish from the chef - lazy dumplings.
- A diligent student will dance the main party today.
- Parents asked the son to be obedient and diligent at school.
- Mashenka did all her homework diligently, but very long.
- Lazy Spruce did not want to wash dirty dishes and put it in huge chests.
- Dunno with time turned into a diligent little man.