You have met a beautiful guy, our congratulations! You can barely restrain your delight, because you think that you are the most beautiful couple in the world and are already presenting your wedding with him. And you are struggling to prove to him that you are perfect for him.
But now listen: moderate your ardor so as not to scare him away. Here are just 6 ways you can only spoil everything in your endeavors:
1. You tell everyone, including him, that you are a couple.You meet only a couple of weeks, but you already call yourself a couple. But no man wants to be drawn into a relationship before he is ready and sure what he wants. The decision to be a couple is a big step in a relationship, so don’t rush things. This is especially true if you did not know each other before, and you just started getting to know each other closer.
Relax and enjoy your date party. At this stage, the man still needs the freedom to decide to tell you "no" if he understands that you are not fit (just like you have this right).
If you put pressure, he will be afraid of your desire to control everything, he will feel trapped.
2. You constantly ask him how he feels.Some men do not talk about their feelings at all, especially at the beginning of a relationship. They need a lot of time to open up. If you do not understand it, this is normal - you should not immediately be able to read it.
Women love to talk about feelings. But men express their deeds more. In addition, they try to adhere to the stereotype of the “real man” and restrain their emotions.
Therefore, the point is not that he has no feelings, but that he cannot express them the way you want to hear.
Therefore, retreat, do not push it and do not ask. In time, you yourself will learn to understand him, or it will be easier for you to open up.
3. You are already starting to be jealous.You ask where he is, what he does, with whom. You act like his mom, and no man wants to date his mom! Moreover, by this you only show your self-doubt.
You may think that you are showing your care and interest, but for him this is a disturbing sign. A man wants a woman who is confident in himself and trusts him.
4. You are intrusive and demanding. You need daily confirmations that he likes you. You take it out, calculating where it is, and supposedly accidentally appearing there.You buy him gifts. You constantly write to him and follow his tape in the social network. Instead, give him the opportunity and time to fall in love with you, live your life in between dates, do not rush him.
5. Your expectations are too high.You have just started dating, but you are already expecting too much from him, too quickly. You try on the role of his girlfriend and start “swinging the rights” accordingly. You may even expect that he will provide you fully - maybe for some men this is normal, but not at the beginning of a relationship, when it is not yet clear whether a woman is worth it.
You think that he is lucky with you, and show it by your behavior. It puts pressure on his freedom and confidence. A man does not want to feel that you are doing him a favor.
6. You are sure that you are all that he needs.You are trying to prevent him from seeing friends, taking up his hobbies, you want to turn all your attention to yourself. At first, the man himself may not notice this and succumb, but in the end his friends will notice and point him to it.
A man does not like to feel pressure, he wants to be able to surprise a woman, to conquer her, to build healthy relations with her.You cannot make him fall in love with himself, but you can prevent him from doing so, so be attentive in your behavior.