You do not know how to make a home antenna? Very simple! What only do not skilful hands. It turns out that the antenna of simple beer cans is not a waste of time, but the most that is reality.
Ability to make an antenna at homewill be needed in many life situations. For example, you do not yet have money for satellite TV or you rented an apartment, and to conduct cable for you is not profitable. Instead of being upset, just take two cans of beer and surprise everyone with your invention.
- 2 empty beer cans;
- two bedbugs;
- soldering iron;
- cable (from 3 to 5 meters);
- trempel made of wood;
- insulating tape (Scotch tape).
The scheme for creating a home antenna
- First we need a television cable. We cut from one end the upper shell, under which appears a kind of foil. Inside there is an extra soft layer for protection, and below is the cable we need. Approximately 10 centimeters, we cut the uppermost of the layers, the screen of silvery color is twisted by hand. 1 centimeter cut from the middle layer. To connect the cable to the TV, leave the plug on the opposite side.
- After drinking beer from cans of 0,75-1 l (you can and 0,5 l), wash them and dry them. Using a bug, we screw the core of the cable and the screen to different banks.
- We fix jars on a wooden trempel, an insulating tapeor tape so that they are on the same straight line. With a capacity of 0.75 liters we place cans 75 mm apart, move them until the quality of the broadcast improves. There are cases when for a capacity of 0.5 liters, you need a distance of not less than 75 mm.
- Finally, attach the plug to the TV. Choose the right location for a homemade antenna and attach it. Hooray! Now we look at seven channels.
Here is such an amazing masterpiece you can getat home, without much effort and knowledge. The only disadvantage of the unique design is its appearance, but, if desired, it is very easy to hide behind the curtains.